welcome

Welcome to this blog. I hope it becomes a useful and interesting tool.

miércoles, 18 de diciembre de 2013

4th B.Christmas



CHRISTMAS DINNER


CHRISTMAS DINNER

The dinner will be on 25th of December, on Jesus'. Next you have the menus and you say which one you want:
1st MENU
    - Seafood Soup
    - Garlic eels
    - Snacks (Ham, pate, cheese, smoked salmon, ...)
    - Nougat cake
    2nd MENU
    - The Mistery Pasta
    - Galician octopus
    - Sausages with bacon
    - Nougat chocolate castle
    3th MENU
    - Roast lamb with roast potatoes
    - Pasta salad (cold)
    - Spanish Stew
    - Caramelized almond paste
Drinks
- Champagne
                        - Refreshments 
                            - Beer
*You can exchange the menus
 We will see you on 25th! Happy christmas

How I celebrate christmas

On the 24th of December I visit my grandparents. We have a special dinner to celebrate christmas eve and we wait for the arrival os Santa.
The next morning we open our presents and I have breakfast with all the family .

On the 31st of December, I go to my uncles's house. We have another special dinner and we eat the grapes at 00:00. After this we dance a lot and we dress up.

Dear Santa:

This year we've been good girls, we've passed all the exams, we've helped our family and friends.
Nerea wants a camera and money for clothes.
Claire wants money for clothes and make up.
I hope you have a good journey and having fun giving out the presents.

Thank you , lots of love.

Claire and Nerea.


A letter to Santa.

Dear Santa:
We were good girls all this year. We help our parents to clean the house we pass all the subjects, so:
Alba wants clothes and a little dog; and Marta wants a digital camera and books.
Have a nice xmas and have fun with your elfs and raindeers. Take care when you give the presents to all the childs.
Love and kisses.
- Alba and Marta.


Letter to Santa

Dear Santa, I'm Miguel, and I live in Moralzarzal. Last year you didn't come here, so don't forget to come this year!
I have been a good boy this year. I improved at school, I helped my friends..
I would like you to bring me a ps4 with two games, a Real Madrid t-shirt and a bike.

I'll give you some milk and cookies next to the Xmas tree.


Miguel

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario