1. read these terms and prepare a definition with your own words. You can check a dictionary, but don't copy their definition.
PERFORMANCE ACTOR PART PLOT PROP LINE REHEARSAL
EXPOSITION SCENERY DIRECTOR PROTAGONIST SCRIPT
GESTURE ARTICULATION SETTING ACTRESS SOUND CLIMAX
PLAYWRIGHT SCENE DIALOGUE AUDIENCE
2. read the story of Arthur carefully and wirte WHO IS WHO in the story.
3. Revise your time line done before aboyt medieval literature.
4. write title of works and genres.
5. revise plurals, draw an outline with different cases.
6. revise the Norman conquest, write a summary.
PLEASE USE THE CLASS TO REVISE FOR TOMORROW.