1. DRAW A TIMELINE IN YOUR COMPUTER WITH THE DATES STUDIED FOR THIS PERIOD.
400- WITHDRAWAL OF ROMANS.
400-500. ARRIVAL OF SAXONS
800. VIKING INVASIONS
900. FIRST MANUSCRIPTS. (BEOWULF).
1066. NORMAN INVASION.
2. READ THE CHAPTER " WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THE ROMANS LEFT" ON THIS PAGE
http://www.earlybritishkingdoms.com/kids/index.html AND WRITE:
1. THE NAME OF A ROMAN GENERAL IN BRITAIN.
2. WHO WERE THE BRITONS?
3WHO WAS VORTIGERN?
3. READ AND ANSWER http://www.earlybritishkingdoms.com/kids/rb_halls.html
What were the Great Halls?
what were they made of?