welcome

Welcome to this blog. I hope it becomes a useful and interesting tool.

lunes, 18 de diciembre de 2017

2nd bachillerato letters to Santa.


Dear Santa, this year I have behaved very well and that is why I want the following presents: I want American citizenship, I want to be Ortega in Chuty mode, I want a high average mark, a vegan steak, be a professional volleyball player, Bad Bunny's album to dance with my stuffed animals, also I want photodepilation, the new Call pof Duty: World War II, a piano, a different political regime in Spain, a new dyed hair: any colour, a new haircut, a supergirlfriend, a hot cachopo, a handful of tobacco packets, a new hockey helmet and finally a lot of tissues.
I hope the financial crisis doesn't affect Santa as it affects the rest of the country, this said,
Thank you very much. I hope presents arrive on time
Carlos and Asier.




Dear Santa,
my name is Lucía and this year I’ve been a good student and I’d like to have some presents.
First of all I’d like to have a new pair of shoes as some Vans or Adidas because mine are a bit old fashioned. I’d also like to have some money to buy myself some clothes. Finally I’d love to have some good luck for further exams and good health for my family and friends.
Best wishes, Lucía. 



Dear Santa,
Our names are Alejandro and Gabriel and we have been waiting for this moment the whole year. During this year we have been perfect students and we've had a modelic behavior at home as well. We really hope that you could make our dreams come true.
Alejandro wants, in exchange for his pure heart, to find the love of his life, apart from the video game FIFA 18 for PS4. Gabriel, on the other hand, wants to discover and provide both peace and love throughout the world and he would like as well a time machine (to prevent Christmas from happening ever again).
Best wishes and regards from your loyal followers; we better see you soon.

 
All yours,

Alejandro and Gabriel


Santa Claus letter
Dear Santa, my name is Diego and i live in El Boalo, i know that this term i have been a little bit a bad student, but i promise
 that i will improve my work and my notes, so i`d like you to give me good notes in the second term, health and some clothes, what you prefer.




Dear Santa,
This year we have behaved really well, we've helped with house chores, we've helped elderly people cross the road, we've walked the neighbours dogs, we've done our sister's homework from time to time (don't tell mum), and we've baked a cake every Sunday (no exceptions!).
That's why, we feel we have earned the following:
   - Sara would love an Elsa costume and she would like to be the protagonist of VEVO's videoclip for Beyonce's version of Rudolf's song.
   - Belen's dream has always been to ride a reindeer, specially Vixen. If you don't require his services for this year, she would also love to adopt him. She promisses to take good care of him <3
   - Eva would really appreciate a ticket to Neverland so she could ask Tinker bell for a bag of fairy powder. That way, she could go flying and help Harry kill Voldemort.
PS: If it isn't too much to ask we would want to volunteer in the HelpSanta Organization as Santa's Helpers and be in charge of feeding the Reindeers.
Thank you very much, if you honor our wished you can count on some very yummy biscuits the 24th.
Sara, Belén and Eva.


Dear Santa

our names are Isaac and Ludmila, we have been good kids, we get “good” marks in bachillerato but we have put to much effort and studied a lot.
At home we have been good kids and helped our parents with the house.
For this Christmas we want prosperity, health and to have a great 2018.
Isaac want some videogames and to pass the bachllerato to go to university.
Ludmila wants to finish bachillerato and to have a dog.
Santa we will give you a ham for you to eat ir with the elves.

We hope you have a good journey and are having fun giving out the presents.

See you soon

best wishes,Thank you 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario