welcome

Welcome to this blog. I hope it becomes a useful and interesting tool.

jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2018

letters to santa

Dear Santa
I have made of this year the best one, i have helped a lot my parents,
i have washed the dishis every day, i mademy bed every day and i did the dinner some days
when my mother and father couldnt. So what i want for this xmas is a supermind because
n the school i have to study a lot so that would help me in the exams.

Love you Santa Claus


LETTER TO SANTA


Dear Santa,this year we’ve tried to have a good behavior,we’ve helped our families and passed time with them,for this christmas we would want :


   Nico : I would want some money for spending it in PS4 games, I’d also like if you brought me a new computer, because the one I have is starting to go really slow and its very frustrating sometimes, I think that’s all for this year, thanks.

  Jaime : This year,I’d like to have a new movile phone,as the one I have now is very old and it goes really bad,I’ll also want a new leather boots,because the ones I have are a very cheap ones,thankyou.

NICO AND JAIME
Dear Santa,
We are Oscar and Mert and this year we have been very good childs so we want the FIFA 19 for the ps4 and also some v-bucks for Fortnite .
Appart from videogames we also want some expensive clothes and new bikes for going on a trip. We hope you can recive this letter and you can bring as the presents we asked for.
We will put you some milk and coockies for you to get fatter.
With love Oscar and Mert.




Dear Santa:

This year I had been a good guy so I want only two things.
One is a new TV for my house because the one we have looks so small. And also
I would like a gaming computer and also a milagre to pass all the assignatures of the
high school.

Your’s faithfully, Manuel .

DEAR SANTA:

This year i have been a good boy i only want three things
I want all the health to my family
I want to meet rosalia
I want a lot of money
I really want this things because are very important


LETTER TO SANTA

  • CLOTHES x2
  • MONEY (600$)
  • CALVIN KLEIN
  • HAPPINESS AND HEALTH TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS
   Dear Santa:
Hello Santa we are Celia and Lucia. We are so beautiful persons.
We had been behaving very well and good.
This year we want little things, this are:
a lot of clothe for both of us, some money for buy some things, for Celia
you can bring a set of garments of Calvin Klein, then for Lucia
you can bring some video games and finally we want happiness and
health for our family and friends.


Hello santa:
These year I don´t want lots of things, I only want clothes and money and spend time
with my family and friends. In christmas I do a lots of things, first I decorate my house
with the tree and lights. Also I help my grandmother, aunts and cousins. In new year I dinner
in my uncle´s house and in Magic kings I eat in my grandmother´s house. Before new year I go
to Gerona with my brothers and parents to visit my little cousin and give presents to him, also
to spent time with my uncles.
Finally i like christmas because I like
the idea to decorate houses and give presents to people,make them happy.
NATALIA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario