welcome

Welcome to this blog. I hope it becomes a useful and interesting tool.

jueves, 19 de diciembre de 2019

SANTA, OR MELCHOR,GASPAR AND BALTASAR... PLEASE



Santa, I hope you are well and I imagine you are really busy these days.

I want to ask you for a particular present for my students in 1st A/B.

They have been really good and all of them (almost) have read fantastic Mr Fox this term. Next term we are going to read and work a very different story. It is a really interesting one, about a boy in a school where many different situations and relationships are described. Please I would really appreciate a copy of this book for everyone of my students. These are the details of the book

TITLE:

There is a boy in the girls'bathroom.

AUTHOR: Louis Sachar.

ED. Bloomsbury
There S A Boy In The Girls Bathroom - Sachar Louis (Libro)
I'm sure you can find it in the Moralzarzal bookshops or online, and also you can ask students in 2nd year to share their copy with my students.  There are a few copies in the school library, but not enough for everyone.

Thank you vey much and I hope you have a fantastic and energetic Merry christmas and a restful 2020.

Best wishes,

Flori Tijera 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario