· How was your experience of teaching us?
o It was great. I really enjoyed it, even though you are a “little” talkative.
· What are the main differences between Spanish and US schools?
o In the US, 3rd of ESO in Spain is the first year of high school, so you are a little lost. Also discipline is different.
· How was your experience of “Global Classrooms”?
o I didn’t really want to teach “Global Classrooms”, but as it was compulsory I had to do it, but in the end I think it was a good experience.
· What did you like most about or class?
o I think you were smart and funny and during the year you improved a lot your English. I didn’t like that you talked a lot.
· What was the thing you liked most of Spain?
o I liked the fact that you could relax and enjoy and at the same time you could work
· Would you miss us?
QUESTIONS: 3RD A
REPORTER: ISMAIL AZ.
PHOTOGRAPHER: F. TIJERA