welcome

Welcome to this blog. I hope it becomes a useful and interesting tool.

domingo, 15 de junio de 2014

INTERVIEW TO OUR ASSISTANT COREY

Corey’s interview

·        How was your experience of teaching us?
o   It was great. I really enjoyed it,  even though you are a “little” talkative.
·        What are the main differences between Spanish and US schools?
o   In the US, 3rd of ESO in Spain is the first year of high school, so you are a little lost. Also discipline is different.
·        How was your experience of “Global Classrooms”?
o   I didn’t really want to teach “Global Classrooms”, but as it was compulsory I had to do it, but in the end I think it was a good experience.
·        What did you like most about or class?
o   I think you were smart and funny and during the year you improved a lot your English. I didn’t like that you talked a lot.
·        What was the thing you liked most of Spain?
o   I liked the fact that you could relax and enjoy and at the same time you could work
·        Would you miss us?

o   Yes. I’ll never find another 3rd A

QUESTIONS: 3RD A
REPORTER: ISMAIL AZ.
PHOTOGRAPHER: F. TIJERA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario